1. Copenhagen Harbour Bridge, Denmark
2. Helix Bridge, in the Marina Bay, Singapore
This bridge is across Singapore river and carries pedestrians. The length is 280m.
3. Handerson Waves Bridge, Singapore
This bridge also carries pedestrians. It about 274m long.
4. Banpo Bridge, South Korea
The Moonlight Rainbow Fountain is longest bridge fountain in the world. With 10,000 LED nozzles that run along both sides about 1,140m long, shooting out 190 tons of water per minute. This is Awesome!!!
5. Nanpu Bridge, Shanghai China.
6. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Crossing, Dubai
Total length is 1,600m. The bridge will link the localities of Al Jaddaf and Bur Dubai. This bridge expected to finish construction in 2012.
7. Sheikh Zayed Bridge, Dubai
This bridge length is about 842m.
8. Webb Bridge, Australia
This pedestrian circle bridge is above Yarra River. The aarchitecture was designed by Robert Owen, an Australia artist and Denton Corker Marshall Architects.
p/s:: ble la leh amik gambar sume ni sendiri ::mood: berangan::
All picture credit to :Mr.Google ^_^